I typically provide a #cdnpoli week-in-review in my newsletter . However, I was tied up last week with analysis and commentary of the Israel-Hamas conflict playing out online (that analysis continues). I’m providing this week’s highlights in this post. What follows is a summary of #cdnpoli activity for November 9 through 15. The analysis was performed using Marketwire/Sysomos Heartbeat.
Sign up for my weekly digital public affairs newsletter. It’s free.
- #cdnpoli tweets : 44,425 (down 8.2% from 48,419last week)
- Unique sources: 10,851 (down 10.6% from 12,134 last week)
- Top 3 tweeters production : 3,135 (3,570 tweets (7.1% of overall #cdnpoli traffic)
Top six issues
- Forces Personnel (enters at #1, FIPA down to #6)
- Remembrance Day (enters at #2, displaces Election)
- Economy (up from #4, displaces India trade trip)
- Israel-Hamas conflict (enters at #4, Economy up to #3)
- Oil and the NGP (holds at #5)
- FIPA (down from #1)